A devastating fire in a garments factory
Salim Reza , Savar, 3 November 2019:
Last Sunday on 3 November a devastating fire broke out at 7 o’clock in the morning in a textile and garment factory in Savar.
The factory was Moon Textile and Garment Factory, located at the Rajbari bus stand. It was a six storeyed building. The Fire broke out at 7:00 am. It was from an electric short circuit. The factory suffered huge losses. The fire gutted 4000-ton yarn and clothes, 75 knitting machines, 3 sharing machines, 45 brushing machines, and 570 sewing machines. Fortunately, none of the employees was injured. The total loss was estimated at 50 lakh taka.
A case was filed in Savar Police Station. The factory owner was arrested and a five-member investigation committee was formed.
Related reports :
- A report on traffic jam.
- A report on the life of a garment workers.
- A report on the prize-giving ceremony held in your college/school.
- A report on visiting a book fair report writing.
- A report on deforestation and its harmful effect.
- A report writing on drug addiction.
- A report on price hike of essential commodities.