Question: Write a dialogue between two friends about knowing the direction of a place..
Stranger: Excuse me, brother, can you help me, please?
Nayan: Yes, how can I help you?
Stranger: Actually I don’t know the exact location of a place where I want to go?
Nayan: Where do you want to go?
Stranger: I want to go to Natore Govt. Girls High School.
Nayan: Oh! It’s not very far. Go along this street about 200 meters. You will see a big mosque on the right side of the road. Then turn right. Go along the road again about a few meters. You will see a Court Bhaban and a Circuit House on the right side. Go straight and the school is in the left side.
Staranger: Go along up to the mosque– turn right– go along few meters– the school is on the left side.
Nayan: It’s ok.
Stranger: How can I go there?
Nayan: On foot. You can also hire a rickshaw. Are you a newcomer?
Stranger: Yes, I have come here to take part in the admission test for class seven in that school.
Nayan: When will the exam start?
Staranger: It will start at 10:00 am.
Nayan: Then I think you should hire a rickshaw. It will save your time.
Stranger: Hmm. Your suggestion is very good. Thank you for your kind help.
Nayan: Thank you.
- dialogue between two friends about the benefits of early rising.
- A dialogue between two friends about knowing the direction of a place.
- A dialogue between two friends on the importance of physical exercise.
- A dialogue between two friends about eve-teasing.
- A dialogue between two friends about the merits and demerits of mobile phones.
- A dialogue between two friends about the tree plantation
- A dialogue between two friends about the holiday plan.