Urmi : Hi Rumi! How are you?
Rumi: Hello Urmi, I am fine. How are you?
Urmi : I am also fine. Rumi, why didn’t you call me by phone?
Rumi: I have lost my mobile set. My father disagrees to give me a new set. Can you tell me about the merits and demerits of mobile phone?
Urmi: Well, as a man of the modern world we can communicate with others by using a mobile phone. It can also be used for other purposes. It is a source of entertainment.
Rumi : Yes, but don’t you think it’s demerits.
Urmi : Surely, in the classrooms, offices, hospitals the ringing sound of the mobile set breaks the silence. It also creates many diseases like cancer, high blood pressure, etc. Many people feel addicted to mobile devices.
Rumi: Yes, It is also said that children and pregnant women should not use a mobile set for its radioactivity.
Urmi : You are right.
Rumi: Thank you for sharing your good idea.
Urmi: You are welcome.
- A dialogue between two friends about the benefits of early rising.
- A dialogue between two people about knowing the direction of a place.
- A dialogue between two friends on the importance of physical exercise.
- A dialogue between two friends about eve-teasing.
- A dialogue between two friends about the merits and demerits of mobile phones.