Question: Write a dialogue between two friends about eve-teasing.
Harun : Hi friend, what are you doing?
Kiran : I am reading a piece of news about eve-teasing.
Harun : What does it say about eve-teasing?
Kiran : A schoolgirl was victimized by the harassment of a terrorist and later she committed suicide.
Harun : Very sad. Now a day it has become common news in the newspaper.
Kiran : Really, it has become a social curse. Teenaged girls are the worst sufferer of this.
Harun : What is the main cause of this?
Kiran : I think parents are mainly responsible for this.
Harun : I agree with you. Many parents of our society do not take care of their sons and daughters. They don’t look after where their sons go and whom they mix with.
Karim : Our government should urgently take proper steps to prevent eve-teasing.
Harun : I think all the people should also come forward with the government in this regard.
Karim : Thanks for your important discussion. See you later. Bye-bye.
Harun : Bye.
- A dialogue between two friends about the benefits of early rising.
- A dialogue between two people about knowing the direction of a place.
- A dialogue between two friends on the importance of physical exercise.
- A dialogue between two friends about eve-teasing.
- A dialogue between two friends about the merits and demerits of mobile phones.
- A dialogue between two friends about the tree plantation
- A dialogue between two friends about the holiday plan.