Question: Write a dialogue between two friends about the holiday plan.
Sneha: Hi Shila, how are you?
Shila: I am fine. What about you?
Sneha: I am also fine. By the way, our annual exam is over. Have you thought about how to spend holiday coming after the exam?
Shila: I have decided to spend the time educating the adult illiterate in our village.
Sneha: Well. Your idea is excellent. Illiteracy is certainly a great problem in our country.
Shila: Exactly, No development efforts can succeed without illiteracy is eradicated.
Sneha: What is your plan to spend your holidays?
Shila: I want to develop my English skills during this time.
Sneha: I highly appreciate your plan. English is an international language in the world. We have no option but to learn it.
Shila: Besides, you know I am weak in my academic English. I want to remove this weakness.
Sneha: I think your plan is very good. You have got a good opportunity to develop your English skills.
Shila: You also have got a good chance to serve the adult villagers. It is undoubtedly a social work.
Sneha: Thank you very much to share your idea.
Shila: You are welcome.
- dialogue between two friends about the benefits of early rising.
- A dialogue between two people about knowing the direction of a place.
- A dialogue between two friends on the importance of physical exercise.
- A dialogue between two friends about eve-teasing.
- A dialogue between two friends about the merits and demerits of mobile phones.
- A dialogue between two friends about the tree plantation
- A dialogue between two friends about the holiday plan.