Question: Write a Paragraph on “Good health” in about 200 words based on the answers to the following questions.
- What is goods health?
- How can one keep good health?
- Do all the people of our country get the food they need for good health?
- Are the rich and educated people of our country conscious of the rules of goods health?
- What impact do the complexities of life have on our health ?
- Do you think a simple and carefree life is conducive to goods health?
Answer: (202 words)
Good health paragraph
Health is the real wealth. Good health means a state of being well in body and mind. It keeps one fit and free from diseases. It is the greatest possession and key to all pleasures of life. That is why people say; “When money is lost, nothing is lost; but when health is lost everything is lost.” To keep good health, we should follow the rules of health. We need to eat a balanced diet. We should do physical exercise regularly and take rest timely. As most of the people in our country live below the poverty line, they do not get the food they need for good health. Even the rich and educated people are not conscious of the rules of good health. They think that costly food means a nutritive food. It is their wrong conception regarding food. As a result, most of the people of our country suffer from various diseases and complexities that create a harmful effect on our health like frustration, hopelessness, etc. These complexities also affect our work. A rich and highly ambitious cannot maintain good health. By keeping simple and carefree life one can enjoy a peaceful life. Good health brings heaven on the earth.
Helpful link :
- Climate change paragraph
- Bangladesh paragraph
- Book fair paragraph
- My favourite food and drink paragraph
- Pahela Baishakh A token of Bengali identity
- The homemaker paragraph
- Paragraph on environment pollution
- Importance of learning English paragraph