03 September 2019
Sreenagar Govt. College,
Subject: An application for opening a relief camp for the flood-affected people.
With due respect, we beg to draw your kind attention to the fact that this upazilla has been badly affected by the recent flood. Many houses have been washed away, roads have been damaged and many diseases such as cholera, diarrhea have already broken out during this flood. Water and water are everywhere. People are suffering much for want of food, clothes, medicines and pure drinking water. The relief sanctioned by the government is not sufficient at all. So we need to stand beside the flood-affected suffering people. We want to open a relief camp in our college premises so that we can collect relief goods and send it to the flood-affected people.
We therefore pray and hope that you would be kind enough to give us permission to open a relief camp in our college premises to help the flood-affected people.
On behalf of the students of Sreenagar Govt. College.
- Application for not to allow the cell phone in the exam hall.
- Write a letter to your friend about your aim in life.
- Application to the principal for permission to stage a drama.
- Application to the principal of your college for opening a common room.
- Application to the principal of your college to open a relief camp at your college premises.
- Application to the principal for setting up a canteen in the college.
- Application to the principal for setting up a computer club in the college.
- Application to the principal of your college for increasing library facilities.